Pork Chops, Peperoncini, and Potatoes is a deliciously easy-to-make meal. With a hint of heat from the vinegar peperoncini, this uses just one skillet, and is ready to eat in just about 30 minutes..
I’ve said many times that Jay would live off pork if I left him to his own devices. Pork chops, pulled pork, sausage, bacon, you name a cut of pork, he’ll eat it without any hesitation. I get it–I’m the same way when it comes to chicken.
I’ve been making Pork Chops, Peperoncini, and Potatoes for a little over a year. I usually make it with Italian sausage, but this week, Sunday Supper is talking Easy Pork Chops. And one of the last times I went grocery shopping, there was a BOGO on packages of pork chops. We haven’t had them in forever, so I decided this would be the perfect recipe to showcase them.
(Yes, there are pork chops buried under those potatoes) I kid you not, we probably have this meal once every two weeks or so. I set aside a chop or a serving (if I use sausage) for the bambino, before I add the peperoncini, as he thinks it’s too spicy.
I also use the occasional shortcut, by getting pre-sliced peperoncini, as well as refrigerated, sliced potatoes. But I’ve also taken the time to peel and slice potatoes too. These pork loin chops were rather thin, and cooked up relatively quickly. This version takes about 30 minutes from start to finish, which is a good thing if you’re coming home from work and have people letting you know in no uncertain terms that they’re hungry!
Thanks to Shelby from Grumpy’s Honey Bunch for being this week’s hostess. Check out this amazing collection of pork chop recipes from the rest of the Sunday Supper tastemakers:
- Braised Orange Tomato Pork Chops by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Braised Pork Chops with Country Gravy by Grumpy’s Honeybunch
- Breakfast Chops by Palatable Pastime
- Brown Sugar and Balsamic Glazed Pork Chops by My Sweet Savings
- Chili Rubbed Pork Chops with Apricot Ginger Glaze by Life Tastes Good
- Cider Braised Pork Chops with Apple and Rutabaga by Caroline’s Cooking
- Creamy Apple Pork Chops by Savory Experiments
- Easy Cilantro Lime Pork Chops by Cooking Chat
- Easy One Pan Oven Roasted Pork Chops by Pies and Plots
- Easy Oven Baked & Breaded Pork Chops by Hardly A Goddess
- Fontina Pork Chops with Mushroom Sauce by Soulfully Made
- Fried Pork Chops by Bottom Left of the Mitten
- Grilled Boneless Pork Chops with Broccoli Rabe by Simple and Savory
- Grilled Pork Chops with a Strawberry Balsamic Glaze by Recipes Food and Cooking
- Indian-Spiced Pork Chop Potato Skillet by Sunday Supper Movement
- Japanese-Style Pork Chops Tonkatsu by Asian In America
- Mom’s Cornflake Pork Chops by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Mushroom Smothered Pork Chops over Noodles by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
And More Pork Chops
- One Pan Pesto Pork Chops by Cricket’s Confections
- Pork & Peppers Stir Fry by Wholistic Woman
- Pork Chops Dijonnaise by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Pork Chops with Dirty Rice by Turnips 2 Tangerines
- Pork Chops, Peperoncini and Potatoes by Tramplingrose
- Prosciutto Wrapped Brie and Onion Stuffed Pork Chops by The Freshman Cook
- Quick Brine Pork Chops with Brown Sugar Glaze by Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Quick Easy Maple Glazed Pork Chops by Sprinkles and Sprouts
- Skillet Tuscan Pork Chops by A Mind “Full” Mom
- Slow Cooker BBQ Pork Chops by Big Bear’s Wife
- Slow Cooker Pork Chops with Mushroom Sauce by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Spicy Maple-Glazed Pork Chops with Jalapeno Cheese Grits by The Weekend Gourmet
- Vietnamese Grilled Pork Chop by Brunch-n-Bites
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board. Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.