Welcome to the Friday Frenzy, the Best Food and Craft Link Party on the Web. Why is it the best?
- When you link your favorite posts to the Friday Frenzy your posts will be seen across 9 blogs, for NINE TIMES the exposure.
- We ask all linkers to pin the featured posts of the week for even more exposure
- Our host bloggers are all part of an inclusive and support group on Facebook, we welcome all bloggers big or small and we actively promote other bloggers, so bring on your best links
Please Follow Your Hosts:
- Laura Little House Big Alaska Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Rachel Trampling Rose Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Amy Savory Moments Instagram Facebook
- Melissa MelClaire Twitter Facebook
- Kelly Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Treats Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Micha Cooking Mimi Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Sarah Chef Sarah Elizabeth Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Allison The Pintertest Kitchen Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Colleen Faith Hope Love and Luck Twitter Instagram Facebook
This Week’s Featured Posts
Allison from The PinterTest Kitchen here! We had an awesome turnout this past week for Friday Frenzy. Narrowing my choices to just a few featured posts was a seemingly impossible task, so to make my job easier, I decided to focus on some awesome Halloween-themed posts. Here are the bloggers who stood out:
First up, Marcellina Marie made these beyond cute Halloween mug cozies. She’s made the printable pattern free until December 1! Even if you don’t have time to whip up a cozy for this Halloween, make sure to grab the pattern so you can make one for next year.
Next up, I can never resist Halloween-themed gingerbread cookies, and these Fudgy Chocolate Gingerbread Cookies from Wildflour’s Cottage Kitchen are adorable, plus… chocolate gingerbread? Sign me up!
I couldn’t pass up this final feature: Pumpkin Fluff Party Dip from Julia’s Simply Southern. I am heading to a potluck later today for NaNoWriMo, and this is what I’m bringing! NaNoWriMo takes place every November, when a bunch of crazy people (that’s me) try to write a 50,000-word novel in a month. We need all the snacks we can get, and I know this pumpkin dip is going to go over well.
Thank you to everyone who submitted posts this week! Here’s the link-up where you can add your posts for this week: