Welcome to the Friday Frenzy, the Best Food and Craft Link Party on the Web. Why is it the best?
- When you link your favorite posts to the Friday Frenzy your posts will be seen across 9 blogs, for NINE TIMES the exposure.
- We ask all linkers to pin the featured posts of the week for even more exposure
- Our host bloggers are all part of an inclusive and support group on Facebook, we welcome all bloggers big or small and we actively promote other bloggers, so bring on your best links
Please Follow Your Hosts:
- Laura Little House Big Alaska Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Rachel Trampling Rose Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Amy Savory Moments Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Melissa MelClaire Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Kelly Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Treats Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Micha Cooking Mimi Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Sarah Chef Sarah Elizabeth Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Allison The Pintertest Kitchen Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Colleen Faith Hope Love and Luck Twitter Instagram Facebook
Greetings all! Rachel here, from Tramplingrose: Cooking, Baking & Ranting in Small-Town South Dakota. I feel like it’s been awhile, eh? This week being American Thanksgiving, has me reflecting a bit. Many of you know it’s been a really hard year for my family and me, but there’s still a lot I’m grateful for – Like all of you wonderful readers and bloggers and friends! Last week’s link-up had a lot of great submissions, so let’s check out a few, shall we?
Breakfast is my FAVORITE meal of the day. I especially love any breakfast involving biscuits, like these No Fail Buttermilk Biscuits from The Bearded Hiker. Look how HUGE they are!
Do you have left over pumpkin? If biscuits aren’t your thing, how ’bout oatmeal? Like Cooking with Carlee’s Velvety Maple Pumpkin Pie Baked Oatmeal. I love baked oatmeals so much more than regular oatmeal, and this is just perfect for autumn/winter mornings.
And if you need a break from the heavy Thanksgiving leftovers, try this Provençal Vegetable Soup from Karen’s Kitchen Stories. It’s chock-full of veggies and pasta, and looks absolutely gorgeous.
I hope everyone who celebrated had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday – Drop a link to something you made for your feast, or check out all the other awesome bloggers and their posts!