Welcome to the Friday Frenzy!!
The Best Food and Craft Link Party on the Web. Why is it the best?
- When you link your favorite posts to the Friday Frenzy your posts will be seen across 9 blogs, for NINE TIMES the exposure
- We ask all linkers to pin the featured posts of the week for even more exposure
- Our host bloggers are all part of a blogging support group on Facebook. We welcome all bloggers, big or small, and we actively promote other bloggers, so bring on your best links!!
Please Follow Your Hosts:
- Laura Little House Big Alaska – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Rachel Trampling Rose – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Amy Savory Moments – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Kelly Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Treats – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Micah Cooking Mimi – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Colleen Faith Hope Love and Luck – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Sarah Daisy at Home – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Allison The Pintertest Kitchen – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- P Saucy Southerner – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
This Weeks Featured Posts:
Hi everyone! Kelly here from Kelly Lynn’s Sweets and Treats. It’s my week to pick the featured posts and I am so excited to share with you five of my favorite links from last weeks party. Just a note to all the bloggers who link up with us every week: I do my best to read every link and comment and pin the posts. If you want to follow my Friday Frenzy Link Party Pinterest board, click HERE. Ok! Now for my favorites from last week…I am going with a football party appetizer theme for my picks!
COOKIES AND CREAM FOOTBALL CHEESE BALL from Cooking with Carlee
VERMONT CHEDDAR BACON POPCORN from Confessions of an Overworked Mom
HOMEMADE WAFFLE FRIES from Drugstore Divas
CREAM CHEESE PEPPERMINT CANDIES from Burlap and Blue
WONTON MOZZARELLA STICKS from Chaos with Coffee
I can’t wait to see what everyone links up this week!