Welcome to the Friday Frenzy, the Best Food and Craft Link Party on the Web. Why is it the best?
- When you link your favorite posts to the Friday Frenzy your posts will be seen across 9 blogs, for NINE TIMES the exposure.
- We ask all linkers to pin the featured posts of the week for even more exposure.
- Our host bloggers are all part of an inclusive and support group on Facebook, we welcome all bloggers big or small and we actively promote other bloggers, so bring on your best links.
Please Follow Your Hosts:
- Laura – Little House Big Alaska | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
- Rachel – Tramplingrose | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
- Amy – Savory Moments | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
- P~ – Saucy Southerner | Twitter I Instagram | Facebook
- Kelly – Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Treats | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
- Micha – Cookin’ Mimi | Twitter | Instagram |
- Colleen – Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
- Sarah – Chef Sarah Elizabeth | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
- Barrie – Hardly A Goddess | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Hi there y’all, are you ready to get your Friday Frenzy Link Party on? I know I am. This week, little ol’ me, Colleen from Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck Survive Despite a Whiskered Accomplice, had the great pleasure of choosing five recipe and craft links from last week’s Friday Frenzy to share with y’all and you guys and girls certainly didn’t make my job very easy. There truly were some great recipes and crafts to pick from and I’m excited to share them with all of y’all here today.
First up, is this tutorial on How to Make Creme Brulee from The Kitchen is My Playground. Anyone who reads my blog regularly will tell you that the one dessert I love most above all others is creme brulee, and I love that this recipe shows just how easy it is to make. That may or may not be a good thing. It means that eating creme brulee can now be an everyday event but it also means that my diet is about to get thrown straight out the window.
I chose this next feature for my dear sweet B.O.B. Bob. With Valentine’s Day coming up, I’ve been thinking a lot about what to give him this year. Finding a gift for the man who has everything is never easy, so this year, I’m going to follow Of Faeries & Fauna Craft Co.’s example and give him a Bucket of Beer – Valentine’s Day Man Flowers for Valentine’s Day. Now, all I need to decide is which type of beer he might like the best. So much easier than picking out tools or computer gadgets.
These Mini Chicken Cakes from Tea Cottage Mysteries immediately grabbed my attention last week. Most likely because I love pretty much anything that is fried until it is gorgeously crunchy on its exterior and then piled up on top of a big ol’ mound of salad. I find that salad helps to take away a little bit of the guilt when it comes to eating fried foods. The only downside to this recipe is that I would have to fight Brenna off to enjoy it. That wee-little whiskered accomplice sure does love her chicken.
When it comes to these Pulled Pork Enchiladas with Sour Cream Cheese Sauce from Cooking with Carlee I will admit to experiencing some serious issues with drool. Y’all, I can honestly say that Sour Cream Cheese Sauce is a phrase I wouldn’t mind hearing on a daily basis. I’m fairly certain that it can make just about anything taste totally amazing.
Last, but certainly not least, are these Cowboy Cookies from Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Treats, which are filled with oats, coconut, pecans, chocolate chips, and toffee bits before being rolled in sugar. If being a cowboy means eating cookies like these, I’m going to start looking for a horse right now. Oh wait, I don’t have room in my backyard for a horse, I guess I’ll have to settle for that goat I’ve always wanted. He’ll be my new best cowboy friend and help me eat cookies every day so I don’t eat them all by myself. Sounds like a pretty good life, right? Now, if I can just teach Brenna how to ride him, life will get really interesting.
Thanks for stopping by and pinning this week’s featured recipe and craft ideas. We look forward to seeing what you have to share, so please don’t forget to join the Friday Frenzy Link Party by adding your own recipe or craft link below.