Welcome to the Friday Frenzy, the Best Food and Craft Link Party on the Web. Why is it the best?
- When you link your favorite posts to the Friday Frenzy your posts will be seen across 9 blogs, for NINE TIMES the exposure.
- We ask all linkers to pin the featured posts of the week for even more exposure
- Our host bloggers are all part of an inclusive and support group on Facebook, we welcome all bloggers big or small and we actively promote other bloggers, so bring on your best links
Please Follow Your Hosts:
- Laura Little House Big Alaska Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Rachel Trampling Rose Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Amy Savory Moments Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Paula Saucy Southerner Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Kelly Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Treats Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Micha Cooking Mimi Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Colleen Faith Hope Love and Luck Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Sarah Chef Sarah Elizabeth Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Barrie Hardly a Goddess Twitter Instagram Facebook
Hi everyone, it’s Laura from Little House Big Alaska, I’m your host for the Friday Frenzy this week. After looking through the links from last week I quickly realized that I wanted to feature all kind of fresh SPRING-Y content. Enjoy!
First up we have Coastal Bohemian with her super cute St. Patrick’s Day blocks. You can download the images for them right from her site. And even though they look simple there are a few steps to getting them to look just right, thankfully she walks you through them.
Then we’ve have these tasty looking Peppermint Patties from our very own Kelly! Aren’t they beautiful?! I want one right now.
Have you noticed the asparagus creeping into the stores lately?!? A sure sign that spring will be here soon. Try out Looney for Food’s Phyllo Wrapped Asparagus and Gouda for a new spin on an old fave. Crunchy makes everything better!
How about a new take on an old favorite?! All That’s Jas has Phyllo Pastry Fish and Chips and it looks good too!
After all that don’t you need a drink!? How about a Thin Mint? Why not both? Thanks to The Kitchen is My Playground for linking up this tasty Thin Mint Cocktail.