Welcome to the Friday Frenzy, the Best Food and Craft Link Party on the Web. Why is it the best?
- We’ll be sharing your posts on Facebook on our new Friday Frenzy page, we invite you to follow the page and share the posts
- When you link your favorite posts to the Friday Frenzy your posts will be seen across 9 blogs, for NINE TIMES the exposure
- We ask all linkers to pin the featured posts of the week for even more exposure
- Our host bloggers are all part of an inclusive and support group on Facebook, we welcome all bloggers big or small and we actively promote other bloggers, so bring on your best links
Please Follow Your Hosts:
- Laura Little House Big Alaska Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Rachel Trampling Rose Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Amy Savory Moments Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Paula Saucy Southerner Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Kelly Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Treats Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Micha Cooking Mimi Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Colleen Faith Hope Love and Luck Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Sarah Chef Sarah Elizabeth Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Barrie Hardly a Goddess Twitter Instagram Facebook
Hi there- Barrie, from Hardly A Goddess here! Last week’s Friday Frenzy had so many great contributions. I just love seeing all these great ideas every week! Here are my 5 faves from what you shared- we’d love if you’d pin these to your own boards:
These Maple Glazed Toasted Oatmeal Scones from our own Trampling Rose look so good, but the smell-factor: cinnamon and maple…I can only imagine!
And then there are these little adorable packages of creamy cheesecake goodness from Cooking with Carlee. I love that these Lemon-Blueberry Cheesecake Jars are no-bake and with real whipped cream…the blueberries on top are gorgeous!
For the crafty-side, I just loved the transformation of these little finds, from junk to treasure with the “shabbyy-chic” look that Fresh Vintage gave these Vintage Thift Store Jewelry Boxes and Display Upcyle.
I love when something is upcycled, or found to have many uses, don’t you? That’s probably why I love this Peppered Preserved Lemon Butter from MJ’s Kitchen. I can think of about 100 ways to use it, especially on chicken or fish, and she shares with us 2 ways how to preserve lemons too!
And finally, my Spring inspiration was in full bloom this weekend- we finally had weather that made me want to clean and spruce up my house. Penny’s Vintage Home provides SO MUCH inspiration! You have to visit this post to see how beautiful she has made her home- I can’t even fold a load of laundry in a day, so suffice it to say, I was inspired by her Spring Porch post!
That’s all for now, though I have to say, it was SO hard to find my favorites this week, as there were great contributions to choose from. I love pinning them all to my Friday Frenzy board, and I know you will have no problem finding a few this week too!
Thanks so much for joining me today, I can’t wait to see what you share in the link-up below! ~ Barrie from Hardly A Goddess.