Welcome to the Friday Frenzy, the Best Food and Craft Link Party on the Web. Why is it the best?
- We’ll be sharing your posts on Facebook on our new Friday Frenzy page, we invite you to follow the page and share the posts
- When you link your favorite posts to the Friday Frenzy your posts will be seen across 9 blogs, for NINE TIMES the exposure
- We ask all linkers to pin the featured posts of the week for even more exposure
- Our host bloggers are all part of an inclusive and support group on Facebook, we welcome all bloggers big or small and we actively promote other bloggers, so bring on your best links
Please Follow Your Hosts:
- Laura Little House Big Alaska Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Rachel Trampling Rose Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Amy Savory Moments Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Paula Saucy Southerner Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Kelly Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Treats Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Micha Cooking Mimi Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Colleen Faith Hope Love and Luck Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Sarah Chef Sarah Elizabeth Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Barrie Hardly a Goddess Twitter Instagram Facebook
Colleen here from Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck. This week, I’m absolutely thrilled to share some of my favorite recipe and craft ideas from last week’s Friday Frenzy. There were so many great ones to choose from, however, I somehow found myself drawn to the ones that reminded me of my childhood.
First, there was this Dill Egg Salad Sandwich recipe from Crafting A Family. As a child, I absolutely adored egg salad, and if someone had offered me some piled all up on top of a flaky croissant containing lots of fresh dill , I”m pretty sure I would have been in heaven.
This gorgeous looking Angel Food Cake from Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Treats reminded me of my Gammy , who was my maternal grandmother. There was always an angel food cake waiting for us at her house when we celebrated a birthday. She flavored hers with a little bit of cherry juice. Cherry juice or not, angel food cake has always held a special place in my heart.
There were always tons of side-salads around when I was a child, whether they were served at home or at a church or picnic function. For some reason, I always forget about them when it comes to my own kitchen. That may all change after seeing this Veg and Apple Slaw from The Bearded Hiker. Without mayo, I won’t have to worry about it sitting out for a little bit of time in the heat of summer.
One of my favorite childhood meals was pork chops, alongside potatoes of any variety. There is absolutely no way I would ever be able to resist Maw Maw’s One Pan Scalloped Potatoes and Pork Chops from Cooking with Carlee. In my mind, this meal is pretty much the most perfect comfort food meal ever.
Finally, there was this Paper Pierced Girl with Flower homemade card from Paper Seedlings. As a little girl, I was totally obsessed with Holly Hobbie and this sweet little homemade card reminds me of my love for her. It also makes me wish I had more time on my hands to make homemade cards like I used to. I really need to set aside some time and get back to that hobby.
Thanks for stopping by and pinning this week’s featured recipe and craft ideas. We look forward to seeing what you have to share, so please don’t forget to join the Friday Frenzy Link Party by adding your own recipe or craft link below.