Sorry folks – I was out of town last week, so I didn’t get the Friday Frenzy posted in time. But I’m back with this week’s! And I’ll have a post on my quick weekend trip coming up in a few days. In the meantime, check out what we’ve got for you today!
Welcome to the Friday Frenzy, the Best Food and Craft Link Party on the Web. Why is it the best?
- We’ll be sharing your posts on Facebook on our new Friday Frenzy page, we invite you to follow the page and share the posts
- When you link your favorite posts to the Friday Frenzy your posts will be seen across 9 blogs, for NINE TIMES the exposure
- We ask all linkers to pin the featured posts of the week for even more exposure
- Our host bloggers are all part of an inclusive and support group on Facebook, we welcome all bloggers big or small and we actively promote other bloggers, so bring on your best links
Please Follow Your Hosts:
- Laura Little House Big Alaska Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Rachel Trampling Rose Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Amy Savory Moments Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Paula Saucy Southerner Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Kelly Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Treats Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Micha Cooking Mimi Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Colleen Faith Hope Love and Luck Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Sarah Chef Sarah Elizabeth Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Barrie Hardly a Goddess Twitter Instagram Facebook
Hey y’all! It’s Micha from Cookin’ Mimi and I am so excited to be sharing some of my favorites from last week’s Friday Frenzy with you.
There were so many amazing posts to choose from because you guys bring your A game.
I think if someone told me I had to choose one food to eat for the rest of my life it would be macaroni and cheese. There are so many different ways to make it. Garlic Parmesan Macaroni and Cheese from Read, Eat, Repeat is just one example.
As an Alabamian, I had to include Alabama Pot Roast. The Bearded Hiker kicked the well known Mississippi Roast up a couple of notches. It can be made in your Instant Pot or slow cooker.
You know how I said a couple of links ago that mac and cheese is my desert island food? Here is more proof. Cooking with Carlee’s >Slow Cooker Macaroni and Cheese with Corn. I add broccoli to mac and cheese sometimes but I’ve never added corn. Bug would love this because two of his favorite foods are corn and noodles.
I love making fun and festive drinks for special occasions. Sparkling Blue Hawaiian Mocktails would be so fun poolside this summer. I saw the cutest glasses at the Target Dollar Spot that would be perfect to serve these in. Thank you so much My Recipe Treasures for sharing this fun recipe.
Potluck season is upon us in the south. If you get invited to any cookouts make this Peaches and Cream Poke Cake> from Julia’s Simply Southern. It is the perfect summer dessert.
Well, that’s all for the final Friday Frenzy in May. We’ll see you guys next month. In the meantime be sure to visit my Friday Frenzy Favorites board on Pinterest.