Welcome to the Friday Frenzy, the Best Food and Craft Link Party on the Web. Why is it the best?
- We’ll be sharing your posts on Facebook on our new Friday Frenzy page, we invite you to follow the page and share the posts
- When you link your favorite posts to the Friday Frenzy your posts will be seen across 9 blogs, for NINE TIMES the exposure
- We ask all linkers to pin the featured posts of the week for even more exposure
- Our host bloggers are all part of an inclusive and support group on Facebook, we welcome all bloggers big or small and we actively promote other bloggers, so bring on your best links
Please Follow Your Hosts:
- Laura Little House Big Alaska Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Rachel Trampling Rose Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Amy Savory Moments Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Paula Saucy Southerner Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Kelly Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Treats Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Micha Cooking Mimi Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Colleen Faith Hope Love and Luck Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Sarah Chef Sarah Elizabeth Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Barrie Hardly a Goddess Twitter Instagram Facebook
Hey everyone, Rachel from Tramplingrose here this week, with this week’s Friday Frenzy picks. First up, courtesy of My Recipe Treasures, we have one of my favorite lunch items, Chicken Salad Croissant Sandwiches.
As many of you already know, in the past couple years, I’ve immersed myself in papercrafts of all sorts. These Simple Paper Flowers from White House Crafts are easy enough, even I can make them look good!
If you’ve got a garden and you’re up north like I am, pretty soon tomatoes and peppers should be ready to go – And if you’re elsewhere in the country, no doubt you’re already enjoying them. And that means you could make Savory Moments’ Tomato, Bacon and Jalapeno Skillet Pie.
And for dessert? How about Cooking With Carlee’s Orange Creamsicle Pretzel Salad. A family friend gave me the recipe for the strawberry version for my wedding shower, but this is a nice and refreshing version, perfect for summer!
So that’s it for this week. Hope you drop a link below – We’d love to see what you’ve been up to!