Welcome to the Friday Frenzy, the Best Food and Craft Link Party on the Web. Why is it the best?
- We’ll be sharing your posts on Facebook on our new Friday Frenzy page, we invite you to follow the page and share the posts
- When you link your favorite posts to the Friday Frenzy your posts will be seen across 9 blogs, for NINE TIMES the exposure
- We ask all linkers to pin the featured posts of the week for even more exposure
- Our host bloggers are all part of an inclusive and support group on Facebook, we welcome all bloggers big or small and we actively promote other bloggers, so bring on your best links
Please Follow Your Hosts:
- Laura Little House Big Alaska Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Rachel Trampling Rose Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Amy Savory Moments Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Paula Saucy Southerner Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Kelly Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Treats Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Micha Cooking Mimi Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Colleen Faith Hope Love and Luck Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Sarah Chef Sarah Elizabeth Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Barrie Hardly a Goddess Twitter Instagram Facebook
Hi, everyone, it’s Laura from Little House Big Alaska, I’m your host this week for the Friday Frenzy! I loved so many of the links from last week that I had a hard time choosing between them all.
These Korean Style Smoked Short Ribs from the Bearded Hiker look amazing don’t they? Basically, I’m now starving!
Then let’s move on to something less edible, shall we? You can’t eat shoes! These DIY Espradilles from Sew Historically are super cute. I wonder if I’m talented enough to make them???
Is it too early for Halloween fun?? I hope not because these Oogie Boogie Man Meringues from Simply Inspired are super cute, kinda creepy and a must make!
How about a healthy, TASTY snacking idea?? These Pecan Pie Bites from Mrs. Kringle look magical! I love her videos, don’t you?
And last but not least let’s have a salad! This Barbecue Chicken Potato Salad from the Tumbleweed Contessa looks SO interesting, doesn’t it?
What an awesome link up we had last week, eh?? Be sure to PIN these posts and then add your posts to this week’s link-up.