Welcome to the Friday Frenzy, the Best Food and Craft Link Party on the Web. Why is it the best?
- We’ll be sharing your posts on Facebook on our new Friday Frenzy page, we invite you to follow the page and share the posts
- When you link your favorite posts to the Friday Frenzy your posts will be seen across 9 blogs, for NINE TIMES the exposure
- We ask all linkers to pin the featured posts of the week for even more exposure
- Our host bloggers are all part of an inclusive and support group on Facebook, we welcome all bloggers big or small and we actively promote other bloggers, so bring on your best links
Please Follow Your Hosts:
- Laura Little House Big Alaska Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Rachel Trampling Rose Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Amy Savory Moments Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Paula Saucy Southerner Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Kelly Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Treats Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Micha Cooking Mimi Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Colleen Faith Hope Love and Luck Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Sarah Chef Sarah Elizabeth Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Barrie Hardly a Goddess Twitter Instagram Facebook
Colleen here from Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck Survive Despite a Whiskered Accomplice. I know, I know, it’s a mouthful, isn’t it? If you’ve visited us before, then you know just how much we live for all things comfort food, Halloween, southern, and fall-related. So, when I got a look at all of last week’s link party contributions I was super-excited; it’s like y’all knew how to make my lil’ ol’ heart melt without even trying. I hope you’ll enjoy this week’s Friday Frenzy features just as much as I did.
Easy Apple Dumplings from Corn, Beans, Pigs and Kids
Homemade Ravioli with Creamy Chicken Bacon Filling from Looney for Food
Helpful Tips for Choosing the Perfect Pumpkin from Fluster Buster
Apple Cherry Jam Cookies from The Monday Box
Smoky Pimiento Cheese from The Bearded Hiker
Thanks for joining us this week! Do you have a link to share? Join the party by adding your recipe or craft link below!