Welcome to the Friday Frenzy, the Best Food and Craft Link Party on the Web. Why is it the best?
- We’ll be sharing your posts on Facebook on our new Friday Frenzy page, we invite you to follow the page and share the posts
- When you link your favorite posts to the Friday Frenzy your posts will be seen across 9 blogs, for NINE TIMES the exposure
- We ask all linkers to pin the featured posts of the week for even more exposure
- Our host bloggers are all part of an inclusive and support group on Facebook, we welcome all bloggers big or small and we actively promote other bloggers, so bring on your best links
Please Follow Your Hosts:
- Laura Little House Big Alaska Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Rachel Trampling Rose Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Amy Savory Moments Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Paula Saucy Southerner Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Kelly Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Treats Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Micha Cooking Mimi Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Colleen Faith Hope Love and Luck Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Sarah Chef Sarah Elizabeth Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Barrie Hardly a Goddess Twitter Instagram Facebook
Heya folks! It’s Rachel here, from Trampling Rose: Recipes & Writings from Small-Town South Dakota, and I’ve got this week’s picks for the Friday Frenzy. We’ll start with these delicious-looking Crepes with Strawberry Red Wine Jam and Yogurt from Looney for Food. These would make such a tasty breakfast (and if you spend any time on here, you know I’m nuts about breakfast foods!).
Next up are these amazing-looking Baked Stuffed Pork Chops from Palatable Pastime. My mom made baked pork chops often when I was a kid, and that is my preferred method of making them (bonus: it’s hands-off work).
To go along with those baked and stuffed chops, how about Cooking with Carlee’s Quick and Easy Duchess Sweet Potatoes? I admit, I’m not normally a fan of sweet potatoes, but I’m slowly coming around. And you can’t go wrong with the crispy outsides you get with Duchess Potatoes!
And lastly, we have an easy but perfectly-fall-like dessert from Tracey at The Kitchen is My Playground. How perfect is this Easy No-Bake Chocolate-Pumpkin Icebox Cake? Pumpkin and chocolate pair well together, and icebox cakes are worth the wait.
Well, there’s this week’s collection for you. We can’t wait to see what you share with us – Drop your link below!