It’s Friday, so welcome to the Friday Frenzy! If you’ve never been here before, Friday Frenzy is the Best Food and Craft Link Party on the Web because:
- We’ll be sharing your posts on Facebook on our new Friday Frenzy page, we invite you to follow the page and share the posts.
- When you link your favorite posts to the Friday Frenzy your posts will be seen across 9 blogs, for NINE TIMES the exposure.
- We ask all who link to this post to pin the featured posts of the week for even more exposure.
- Our host bloggers are all part of an inclusive and support group on Facebook, we welcome all bloggers big or small and we actively promote other bloggers, so bring on your best links!
Please Follow Your Hosts:
- Laura Little House Big Alaska Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Rachel Trampling Rose Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Amy Savory Moments Twitter Instagram Facebook
- P~ Saucy Southerner Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Kelly Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Treats Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Micha Cooking Mimi Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Colleen Faith Hope Love and Luck Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Sarah Chef Sarah Elizabeth Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Barrie Hardly a Goddess Twitter Instagram Facebook
Happy Friday, everyone! It’s P~ from The Saucy Southerner, hosting this week’s event! I’m so excited to be back as host; it was a really busy summer for me, working on a home renovation. Then I took off for a couple of weeks in September for a trip to Scotland. I’m back home now, settling in for a gorgeous fall and all the holidays ahead!
Since Chef Sarah covered so many great Thanksgiving food ideas last week, I thought I’d concentrate this week’s features on Fall Comfort Foods and one really super idea for Autumn decorating.
Starting with an easy, gorgeous, one-pan breakfast, Colleen from Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck Survive Despite a Whiskered Accomplice posted this amazing Southern Hash Browns and Ham Sheet Pan Bake:
Bread is always high on my lists of comfort foods, so this Sweet Gluten-Free Rosemary and Fig Quick Bread was one I really wanted to try! It’s brought to us by Rebecca at Strength and Sunshine and it’s allergy and vegan! And since it’s a sweet bread, it would be great for either breakfast or dessert. Win!
The next feature I’ve chosen this week is actually 13 posts! Barrie, from Hardly a Goddess posted the most fantastic compilation of 13 Most Satisfying Soup Recipes! Since I love soup, this was a no brainer for me! I mean…you have 13 recipes to choose from here:
Next, James and Everett had this recipe for Sweet Potato Hash with Apple and Bacon and I thought it looked fantastic. I could easily see this as a side dish for Thanksgiving. But “hash” just automatically sounds like “comfort food” to me.
Then, I had to do a dessert for all you sweet lovers out there! And these little Mocha Cheesecake Jars from Laura at Little House Big Alaska had me drooling from the first time I saw them!
And finally, a craft! I loved this Printable Vintage Pumpkin Seed Packet from Fresh Vintage by Lisa S! She showed a bunch of different ways you could use it and her ideas were really cute. It would make a great Autumn decoration.
I hope you liked my features this week! Please join us by posting a link below! Your linked post could be featured in next week’s Friday Frenzy!