Welcome to the Friday Frenzy, the best food and craft link party on the web. Why is it the best?
- When you link your favorite posts to the Friday Frenzy, your posts will be seen across 9 blogs for NINE TIMES the exposure.
- We ask all linkers to pin the featured posts of the week for even more exposure.
- Our host bloggers are all part of an inclusive support group on Facebook. We welcome all bloggers big or small and we actively promote other bloggers, so bring on your best links.
Please Follow Your Hosts:
- Laura Little House Big Alaska | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
- Rachel Tramplingrose | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
- Amy Savory Moments | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
- Melissa Mel Claire | Twitter I Instagram | Facebook
- Kelly Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Treats | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
- Micha Cookin’ Mimi | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
- Sarah Chef Sarah Elizabeth | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
- Allison The PinterTest Kitchen | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
- Colleen Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Hello and welcome to Friday Frenzy! This week I’m your host from Chef Sarah Elizabeth. I just love looking through all the submissions each week and getting so much inspiration. Here are my favorites from last week. Don’t forget to add your link below!
Dark Chocolate Salted Caramel Cheesecake from Read Eat Repeat. I have been ordering the salted caramel mocha from Starbucks lately, and this sounds like it’ll be just as rich and tasty.
Chocolate Dipped Rudolph Marshmallows from Cooking With Carlee. You definitely need a festive treat this time of year!
Knit Baby Dress from Lilia Craft Party. How adorable is this little dress?! I am not much of a knitter, but my sister in law is, and I think I’ll be sending some patterns her way…