Welcome to the Friday Frenzy, the Best Food and Craft Link Party on the Web. Why is it the best?
- We’ll be sharing your posts on Facebook on our new Friday Frenzy page, we invite you to follow the page and share the posts
- When you link your favorite posts to the Friday Frenzy your posts will be seen across 9 blogs, for NINE TIMES the exposure
- We ask all linkers to pin the featured posts of the week for even more exposure
- Our host bloggers are all part of an inclusive and support group on Facebook, we welcome all bloggers big or small and we actively promote other bloggers, so bring on your best links
Please Follow Your Hosts:
- Laura Little House Big Alaska Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Rachel Trampling Rose Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Amy Savory Moments Instagram Facebook
- Paula Saucy Southerner Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Kelly Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Treats Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Micha Cooking Mimi Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Colleen Faith Hope Love and Luck Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Sarah Chef Sarah Elizabeth Twitter Instagram Facebook
It’s Amy from Savory Moments and I am your Friday Frenzy host this week. As always, I love looking through all the links to choose our features. First up is one that there is NO way I could resist. I am totally making this Chili Dog Pizza from Marilyn’s Treats soon. It looks so good and would be perfect with a frosty beer.
Next up is this Fresh Strawberry Salsa from Jolene’s Recipe Journal. All these summer fresh flavors look perfect together and it is a unique way to enjoy seasonal strawberries.
I can never resist homemade brownies and this tutorial on How to Make Chocolate Brownies from Scratch from Back to My Southern Roots shows everyone just how easy they can be (and totally worth it)!
Next we have another strawberry recipe (strawberry season is just starting here so I’m getting excited for them). I am very intrigued by this Sweet Strawberry Chipotle BBQ Sauce from Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck – it looks so delicious and perfectly seasonal right now.
Lastly. as a mom to twin toddlers, I love this Easy Glow in the Dark Slime recipe from burlap + blue. This looks like such a fun idea for a kid’s activity!
Thanks to everyone for continuing to link up your posts each week. I look forward to seeing everyone’s posts this week!