It’s Friday again already and we have another fabulous party for you!
- We’ll be sharing your posts on Facebook on our new Friday Frenzy page, we invite you to follow the page and share the posts
- When you link your favorite posts to the Friday Frenzy your posts will be seen across 9 blogs, for NINE TIMES the exposure
- We ask all linkers to pin the featured posts of the week for even more exposure
- Our host bloggers are all part of an inclusive and support group on Facebook, we welcome all bloggers big or small and we actively promote other bloggers, so bring on your best links
Please Follow Your Hosts:
- Laura Little House Big Alaska Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Rachel Trampling Rose Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Amy Savory Moments Twitter Instagram Facebook
- P~ Saucy Southerner Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Kelly Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Treats Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Micha Cooking Mimi Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Colleen Faith Hope Love and Luck Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Sarah Chef Sarah Elizabeth Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Barrie Hardly a Goddess Twitter Instagram Facebook
Hey, everyone! It’s P~ from The Saucy Southerner again! I know I hosted recently, but I did some trading when I was traveling, so it’s my turn again. Coming off of Thanksgiving week, it’s time to focus our sights on Christmas! Right?
My first choice of a feature is this method for making Easy Pepper Jelly Christmas Trees from This Ole Mom. Pepper Jelly on Cream Cheese is seriously a must-have for holiday parties in the South. Jalapeno, or Red Pepper Jelly always looks so festive! This idea to put it on Laughing Cow to make a tree? So cute!
What all of us need and want during the busy holiday season is more time. Crock Pot meals are perfect for giving us a little bit of time, and still enable us to prepare a nice meal for our family. This CrockPot Beef Stroganoff from A Hippy and a Red Neck sounds great.
Next, this Orange Chicken from Savory Moments sounded wonderful! I adore sweet/hot dishes!
Of course, since Christmas is coming, so are the Christmas cookies! These Chocolate Shortbread Cookies from The Monday Box sounded wonderful! I love shortbread cookies because they make for excellent gift giving.
Finally, I loved this craft idea from A Bride on a Budget. DIY Instagram Coasters! Wouldn’t they make a super gift? They look pretty simple to make, too! Check them out!
Thanks so much for joining me this week! I hope you’ve liked the features I have chosen. If you have a link to share, please join the party below! Your link just might be selected as a feature next week!
Happy Friday, y’all!