Welcome to the Friday Frenzy, the Best Food and Craft Link Party on the Web. Why is it the best?
- We’ll be sharing your posts on Facebook on our new Friday Frenzy page, we invite you to follow the page and share the posts
- When you link your favorite posts to the Friday Frenzy your posts will be seen across 9 blogs, for NINE TIMES the exposure
- We ask all linkers to pin the featured posts of the week for even more exposure
- Our host bloggers are all part of an inclusive and support group on Facebook, we welcome all bloggers big or small and we actively promote other bloggers, so bring on your best links
Please Follow Your Hosts:
- Laura Little House Big Alaska Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Rachel Trampling Rose Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Amy Savory Moments Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Paula Saucy Southerner Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Kelly Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Treats Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Micha Cooking Mimi Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Colleen Faith Hope Love and Luck Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Sarah Chef Sarah Elizabeth Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Barrie Hardly a Goddess Twitter Instagram Facebook
Hello hello! Rachel from Trampling Rose here this week. It looks like Spring is FINALLY going to make a real appearance here in South Dakota this weekend. What better way to kick it off than with some delicious-looking food from our link-up contributors!
First up, we’ve got a Sausage and Hash Brown Cheddar Casserole from Marilyn’s Treats. I love this because it’s a hearty breakfast, but would make a great brinner too!
And if you’re not a breakfast person, how about these mouth-watering/lick-your-screen-good-looking Sous Vide Pork Chops with Blistered Tomatoes from The Bearded Hiker? I admit, I don’t know much about sous vide cooking, but if it can make pork chops like that, I might have to look into it!
Next up we have Bacon Cheeseburger Grits from Tumbleweed Contessa. I am an anomaly in my family as I’m the only one who likes grits. A lot of it is nostalgia for me – My grandad used to get them at this one restaurant in Ft. Lauderdale we’d visit for breakfast, and I remember him letting us Yankees have a taste of them. I eat mine the same way he did – A little salt, pepper, and a pat of butter. My son likes them, especially with cheese added in, and topped with bacon? He’d be all over this dish!
And since it’s spring, I decided to feature a couple spring-ish desserts. First, these Birthday Cake Marshmallows by From Playdates to Parties look absolutely delightful! They’d be a fun way to decorate some hot chocolate, or just eat on their own. They’d also make fun S’mores.
And finally, we have an Old-Fashioned Strawberry Dessert from Sew Historically. A great way to use up leftover cake (though really, who has leftover cake laying around?).
Welcome Spring! Show us what you’ve been up to this week!