Welcome to the Friday Frenzy, the Best Food and Craft Link Party on the Web. Why is it the best?
- We’ll be sharing your posts on Facebook on our new Friday Frenzy page, we invite you to follow the page and share the posts
- When you link your favorite posts to the Friday Frenzy your posts will be seen across 9 blogs, for NINE TIMES the exposure
- We ask all linkers to pin the featured posts of the week for even more exposure
- Our host bloggers are all part of an inclusive and support group on Facebook, we welcome all bloggers big or small and we actively promote other bloggers, so bring on your best links
Please Follow Your Hosts:
- Laura Little House Big Alaska Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Rachel Trampling Rose Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Amy Savory Moments Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Paula Saucy Southerner Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Kelly Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Treats Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Micha Cooking Mimi Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Colleen Faith Hope Love and Luck Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Sarah Chef Sarah Elizabeth Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Barrie Hardly a Goddess Twitter Instagram Facebook
Heya everyone! How was your Thanksgiving holiday (if you celebrated)? It’s Rachel from Trampling Rose here with this week’s Friday Frenzy highlights. I dunno about you, but my favorite part of Thanksgiving is the leftovers. Like this Leftover Turkey Noodle Casserole from The Kitchen is My Playground.
Or if you’re the kind of person who gets up super-early for Black Friday shopping, make up this Overnight Breakfast Casserole from My Recipe Treasures. Go do your shopping and work up an appetite, then pop this in the oven when you get home. Eat up and head back out for round two!
I can’t not include a dessert, and this Maple Syrup and Pecan Layer Cake from Cooking with Carlee is just scrumptious! Maple and pecans go together as well as chocolate and peanut butter do, and this is a perfect fall treat.
And finally we’re going to finish with a cool craft – Fall Inspired, Super Simple Hexagon Coasters from Eye Love Knots! If you’re like me, you’re constantly nagging other family members not to set their cups or glasses right on the table. These coasters are adorable, and if you’re so inclined, you could make a set for each season or holiday!