Welcome to the Friday Frenzy, the Best Food and Craft Link Party on the Web. Why is it the best?
- We’ll be sharing your posts on Facebook on our new Friday Frenzy page, we invite you to follow the page and share the posts
- When you link your favorite posts to the Friday Frenzy your posts will be seen across 9 blogs, for NINE TIMES the exposure
- We ask all linkers to pin the featured posts of the week for even more exposure
- Our host bloggers are all part of an inclusive and support group on Facebook, we welcome all bloggers big or small and we actively promote other bloggers, so bring on your best links
Please Follow Your Hosts:
- Laura Little House Big Alaska Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Rachel Trampling Rose Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Amy Savory Moments Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Paula Saucy Southerner Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Kelly Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Treats Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Micha Cooking Mimi Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Colleen Faith Hope Love and Luck Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Sarah Chef Sarah Elizabeth Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Barrie Hardly a Goddess Twitter Instagram Facebook
Happy Friday everybody! How was your Halloween yesterday?! Henry and I came home from trick-or-treating in time for bedtime, but David and the girls stayed out until 9:30pm! We are very conservative with bedtime, so that was a major treat for them to be able to stay out so late. Now that it is November I am in full time Friendsgiving, Thanksgiving, Hanukkah, Friendsmas, and Christmas planning mode! Do you celebrate Friendsgiving? I always like to do a twist on the classics or try something different each year. So this week’s top five picks are some Friendsgiving inspiration for me. Enjoy!
First things First: the hostess cocktail! My girlfriend and I serve ourselves a little something special while we’re preparing the great feast. Cinnamon Cider Champagne Cocktail from The Saucy Southern looks absolutely perfect for this year’s libation!
The kids need a snack to keep them occupied between all the running around and screaming their heads off that always happens when we get the six of them together. Pumpkin Spice Caramel Corn from Savory Moments is exactly the kind of thing that will tide them over until dinnertime.
Roasted Pumpkin Soup from Julia’s Simply Southern sounds amazingly comforting and will make a great starter before the rest of our fare.
Green Bean Casserole from Marilyn’s Treats. Need I say more? If green bean casserole is not on the holiday table, I would be banned from the planning committee for life.
Now for something sweet to finish our meal. Pumpkin Whoopie Cookies from Faith Hope Love and Luck! They just look so cute and they’re stuffed with cream cheese frosting?! Ummmm yes please!
Have a happy Friday, and don’t forget to link up below!